Thursday, April 26, 2012

So, I have pretty much finished up the painting of the engine compartment, until I am able to repair the couple of rusty spots that is.  Picked up a welder, so it shouldn't be too long ha ha.  (I know that's what we all say!)

As you can see, there are still a few rough patches, but I believe that it is coming along nicely.  Just some high heat primer with a coat of Rustoleum High Heat Enamel.







I have also completed painting some of the engine compartment components.  The heater box had a few issues and I am not completely happy with the finish, but I do not want to go back and blast it again to re paint.  All the silver was done with a Rustoleum High Heat engine enamel.  I have re-sealed the flange where the box bolts back up to the engine bay, waiting on new gaskets before I can reinstall. 


I also (busy day!!) finished up the patterns for my door panels and kick panels.  I have been working on removing the rear side panels, but as we all do, I have about 800 projects going on at any given time!! Here is a shot of the pattern still hanging on the door.  I hope no one plans to criticize my taping ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment