Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some things I have done....

Here are a few pics of some of the repairs and mods I made to the engine.



Not much has been done yet, but there will be much more to come...

So, I decided to strip the interior and the trunk of upholstry and what-not, hmmmm....


Original ("Custom") Interior...



Stripped the trunk, cleaned and sealed...



Started to remove the seats and carpet...




Look what I found!!  Nice!!



Needless to say I will have to wait to start putting the Painless kit in...



Most of the floor pan was pretty good, there are a couple of spots that will need to be patched, but most need the surface rust cleaned up and sealed to prevent further, well...fun.



-Brad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brad! Very nice car. I am going to bookmar you and hopefully you will keep up on the posts because I would love to watch your progress. I just bought a 1963 122s wagon and am going to begin building it to my standards as soon as I sell my other car. I am diggin the wiring harness. I used one on a 55 f-100 and it turned out really nice! Your car is sweeeeet!! Keep the updates coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ian
      There have been a couple updates lately. Check em out!

      Delete